Social Media and Marketing Executive
Kukri Sports has evolved over the last 20 years from a bespoke sportswear manufacturer into a true sportswear partner.
Kukri supplies both bespoke and personalised stock to customers via our website and area sales managers, as well as direct to consumers via personalised online ordering platforms. It is Kukri’s goal to increase revenue through these channels and provide outstanding service to individuals who choose our products.
We encourage our staff to constantly explore their potential, push boundaries and become the best they can be. We believe that our culture offers talented individuals a nurturing environment that promotes personal and professional development.
Each person within our team brings unique skills, knowledge and experience to a fast paced, ever changing environment and we are looking for passionate, creative individuals to help us grow.
Kukri Sports is looking for a Social Media & Marketing Executive who will work alongside our Marketing Manager based in our Preston Head Office.
As a strong copywriter you will be involved in all areas of marketing, whilst being responsible for the content plan, implementation and day to day management of our social media accounts.
The role is perfect for someone willing to work across a variety of different projects, with an excellent track record of growing followers and building engagement across all social channels.
- Create and develop social media plans and strategy
- Implement all social media communications across a range of platforms
- Explore new social media channels and trends to support the growth of the business in existing and new markets
- Support the execution of multichannel marketing activities
- Support partnership marketing and promotional activities and events
- Carry out regular evaluation, reporting and analysis
- Ability to think outside of the box when solving problems or formulating new ideas
- Experience of social media content and digital marketing
- Ability to analyse performance of social media accounts
- Creative with an ideas-driven approach
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to support across full marketing mix
- Excellent grammar and creative writing skills
- Motivated with a can-do attitude
- Experience of managing website content using CMS
- Provide recommendations towards improving website experience
- Experience or interest in the sportswear industry
Degree level qualification (desired)
Digital marketing: 4+ years (Preferrable)
Salary – TBC depending on experience
Full time (Mon to Fri 830-530) – office based