Junior Account Manager
Become part of the Kukri Sports Team.
Kukri Sports has evolved over the last 20 years from a bespoke sportswear manufacturer into a true sportswear partner.
Kukri supplies both bespoke and personalised stock to customers via our website and area sales managers, as well as direct to consumers via personalised online ordering platforms. It is Kukri’s goal to increase revenue through these channels and provide outstanding service to individuals who choose our products.
We encourage our staff to constantly explore their potential, push boundaries and become the best they can be. We believe that our culture offers talented individuals a nurturing environment that promotes personal and professional development.
Each person within our team brings unique skills, knowledge, and experience to a fast paced, ever changing environment and we are looking for passionate, creative individuals to help us grow.
Kukri sports are looking for a Junior Account Manager based in our Preston Head Office. You’ll be working closely with the most important part of our business – our customers, giving them fantastic customer care and we think that’s a great opportunity!
A key part of the role is to efficiently answer customer queries both offline and online to ensure a smooth transition from design and enquiry to delivery of goods.
The role is incredibly varied but will primarily be focused around supporting the Account Managers and Area Sales Managers on a daily basis. You will work together to achieve monthly order targets by supporting customers, assisting prospects and ensuring all orders and returns are dealt with swiftly and accurately. Full training across all systems will be provided.
In this role you’ll be the face/voice of Kukri Sports. There will also be opportunities on occasion to attend prestigious sporting events plus occasional customer visits.
- To deliver and maximise sales for Kukri’s online and offline business
- To monitor and track online sales
- To handle and nurture all new order enquiries
- To track orders and provide outstanding customer service to all new and existing customers
- To attract potential customers by answering product and service questions: suggesting information about Kukri products and services.
- Provide a rapid response to all web enquiries via centralised ‘contact’ inboxes
- To provide initial responses and track all new order enquiries, utilising failed payment reports, Kukri events and online ordering portals. Liaising with the sales force to inform of issues and prepare for influxes due to term times or seasonal sports.
- Lead the way in customer note updates on the internal system to ensure all departments are kept up to date with customer communications.
- Open customer accounts accurately by recording account information.
- Assist the Account Managers and Sales Managers with all requests to ensure smooth running in the department.
- Champion the use and compliance in the business’ Terms and Conditions.
- Process office payments
- Take a positive approach to solving customer issues, look for solutions and anticipate all outcomes.
- Manage all new quotes, closing off where necessary and encourage new customers to order their kit whilst recommending Kukri latest products and promotions
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong Attention to detail
- Communication skills – clear & professional
- Telephone call quality
- Complaint handling
- Online Sales
- Quality of reporting
- Outbound calls
Please send CV’s to Nicola Riding: email@example.com