Full time – mon to fri 40 hour week – preston
Become part of the Kukri Sports Team
We are an international sportswear manufacturer supplying bespoke teamwear for over 100 sports. We have 8 offices around the world, from the Middle East to North America, with our global headquarters based in the UK.
The DNA of Kukri Sports dates back to 1979, when the British Army Gurkhas and RAF joined together to create a stronger rugby club, the Flying Kukris. They officially became one club, when in true Kukri Sports tradition, a tailor was tasked with stitching the shirts of both clubs together to create a new bespoke playing kit.
Kukri Sports has evolved over the last 20 years from a bespoke sportswear manufacturer into a true sportswear partner.
We encourage our staff to constantly explore their potential, push the boundaries and become the best they can be. We believe that our culture offers talented individuals a nurturing environment that promotes personal and professional development. We’re seeking people who can grow, think and create. Each person within our team brings unique skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving industry.
As an experienced Credit Controller, you would hold the responsibility for the UK, Southern Ireland and Middle East Debt Collections, ensuring timely collection cash and minimal overdue debt.
Credit Controller Roles and Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the UK and Southern Ireland and Middle East Debt Collections, ensuring timely collection cash and minimal overdue debt.
- Review of all customer credit limits periodically to ensure the business minimises any risk of loss due to bad debt
- Cash flow projections for cash in from debtors on a weekly and monthly basis
- Weekly and monthly reporting as appropriate.
- Ensure that all ledgers are maintained to an acceptable level including posting cash on a timely basis, allocation of payments, posting of invoices and credit notes.
- Ensuring that sponsorship invoices are dealt with appropriately and contra invoices are matched off with the purchase ledger.
- Ensure all event sales are reconciled and match the cash banked
- Understand Vend and any other EPOS system to ensure the above points can be actioned
- Management of bad debt
- Act as credit support for the overseas subsidiaries, offering your expertise and guidance to the local collection process.
- ADHOC Month end duties
- ADHOC Sales Ledger Duties
Reporting directly to the Group Director of Finance, the Credit controller will assist the accounts department when necessary, providing any information required from the Group Director of Finance or our parent company.
Experience of working within a group structure and multi-currency would be highly advantageous.
Strong working knowledge of Excel is a prerequisite to this position.
25 day annual leave plus Bank holidays
Private health Cash back policy
Salary dependent on experience.
Please email CV’s to Annette Whittaker at firstname.lastname@example.org